Thursday, March 8, 2007

Camping

Since we are headed down to southern Utah tonight , I thought that I would share with everyone a picture of my favorite camping buddy.

Imagine my suprise to find this picture on Andrews flickr account. That's right, I didn't take this photo, Andrew did. What can I say? My husband is 'close' to his old roommates. (to let everyone know, that contraption that Brent is wearing is what they sent him home in after his surgery.....very airy)
Lookin forward to some good times this weekend!

1 comment:

drew said...

I only took the photo because it was the first time I'd ever seen Brent without shoes on (though he had them ready). It was a true kodak moment.

I take it back, I have not-so-vague memories of Brent rubbing between his grandpa toes to get lint out, while sitting on that blue rocker. That and picking his nose.

Yo burnt!