Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Zoo

On Monday the weather was great so we headed to the zoo with some friends.


I love how this picture captures Penn's total admiration for Darwin. He loves him. Also, you can see Penn's flat head. The doctor this week said he needs a helmet, so in two weeks my boy will be sportin a big chunk of plastic. The doctor pointed out that it may actually protect him from his brother for awhile. So there's a bonus.
Brent has been calling him 'Flathead' the last few days. Poor kid.

This picture shows Darwin's new haircut courtesy of his dad. We're hoping it grows out soon:)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Bridget! Ryder has had his helmet on for 2 months now, they're not so bad. :) (Hopefully your ins helps you out!) I've seen a big improvement with Ryder's head, so at least they do help. And at least we can decorate with stickers! Ryder likes his flames we put on the side. :)

I think it's funny we are almost identical with so much. My little one is obsessed with his big sister, the helmet, and we are actually heading to the zoo on Wednesday. Such is the life. Isn't being a mom great?

Dede said...

How fun Bridg! You look so cute. Those boys are adorable.

Tiffany said...

Hey! The helmet has been easier than I had thought it would be. Ryder does great with it and is totally used to it. We only have a few weeks left, and it has definitely helped his head shape and the asymmetry in his face. It does make nursing harder and he's head butted me in the jaw and lip a few times. :) Good luck on friday! You'll have to post a picture, I think the helmets are adorable.

Are you going to Utah this summer? We're going in July (my brothers mission farewell). It's good to go back sometimes, and it's good to leave sometimes. :) If we're ever there at the same time, we should meet up! Good luck on Friday!!!

St. Julien's said...

that darwin has more haircuts that my whole family combined:) I love those babies of yours. They are a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.! Good luck with the helmet, Penn makes it look stylin'. I may just go out and get one for my kids...