Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More of Darwin

Since baby Darwin is pretty much all that consumes my days and nights, all I have is more pictures of him to post.
Brent is leaving for four residency interviews tomorrow so I am heading out to Vernal for the next eight days while he is gone. I am afraid that Brent will miss the baby too much. Afterall, he is going to be gone a sixth of his entire life by the time he gets back. I even caught him trying to pack Darwin into his luggage.

He likes to sleep like this.
This is what his hair looks like after we give him a bath. It's super curly, but dries straight.

He humors us with a half smile occasionally. Doesn't he look like a little old man?


Father and son at the Halloween party. If you are wondering what Brent is, he is a cat (his favorite animal).
Side profile of Dracula.

This picture makes me sad because he looks like he is stressed out because no one is taking care of him.


I wish that I could say that I will soon be posting more regular things and not just pictures of my baby but that would be lying. Maybe I will do something cool to blog about by Christmas. Until then prepare yourself for more of this...

13 comments:

Debra said...

I could look at him all day, so keep posting! We're finally moving next monday, so we'll have to have you up soon.

Kim said...

he is so cute I can't get over him! he looks so grown up in that half smile picture.

Anonymous said...

That cat costume still blows my mind.

Anonymous said...

that isn't just a cat... that's chopper the cat. your kid looks like a total stallion.

Shelby said...

I'm loving his hair. Can't believe how much he has. If you are bored in Vernal and want to hang out with another mom, come by anytime. We could have lunch, go on a walk or sit on the couch and breastfeed together (okay, totally kidding about that last one!).

ali said...

I don't mind if your posts stay like this for quite a while longer.

Unknown said...

I love it. please don't post anything but Darwin. In fact, I don't even want to see you and brent. Just Darwin. Babies are the B.E.S.T.

Holly Dart said...

Cat costume? Looks like Cats the musical.

Love Darwin. Keep 'em coming.

Holly Dart said...

oh also, I tried to send you a box of hand-me-downs but the USPS rejected my awesome tape job.

I'll try again.

Katie said...

He is so cute, Bridgette! He reminds me of Carter with all that hair. He just may be the second cutest little boy ever! (I found your blog through Debra's, btw!)

Linzz said...

He so cute and that hair is amazing.

Megen said...

That photo of him in the luggage is halarious! How fun that we have baby boys the same age! Check out little Jamie on mikemegen.blogspot.com. I am sad today because he got his shots.

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈