Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Sweaty mess

So we took a trip with some friends to Escalante this weekend and it was quite the adventure.



I have to say that this was the coolest repel I've ever done (not that I have done a lot of repels). I wish that we could have gotten pictures on the way down. It was amazing!

What a great husband! He carried me over so I wouldn't get my shoes wet.



Hey ladies! How cute is that? Contact Brent in order to pursue a romantic relationship with this strong yet sensitive future doctor.


Jason had a hard time maneuvering through the tight slot canyon with such large bulging muscles.

We had a really great fun-filled trip and it was so good to be with old friends. Thanks Richard, Jason, Steve, and Scott for coming along for the ride. Brent and I would have died in the desert without you and the volcano. (and Jason, please throw away those nasty Double Crosses!)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be happy to know those nasty crackers are gone for good!

Anonymous said...

That looks like one beautifully awesome adventure.

Is the guy on the left a chaperone?

Anonymous said...

Wow-those pics of you guys repelling (sp?) are amazing!

That trip looks way more epic than Angel's Landing was...

Kim said...

that repel looks amazing. looks like you guys had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome that you guys stayed in touch with James's friend from the St George camping trip.

Did he like this trip more than that one?

drew said...

Nice pictures!

I've wanted to do Neon for a long time, but both times I've been down to do it, we've been rained out. Maybe this summer!

drew said...

ps, that rope looks familiar.....

Ryan said...

Is that young, sensitive future doctor okay with polyandry? If so, Sara is quite interested and I'm warming up to the idea myself;it would be nice to have another man around our place to help me out.

I'm very jealous of your trip.

ali said...

Looks like you had fun, but I think you should spend more time with old friends like yours truly.

Anonymous said...

Ryan, as long as both of you don't mind clogged shower drains.

Ryan said...

Is "clogged shower drains" another name for some crazy STD that I'm not aware of? If so, were probably not interested.

english said...

ok, I'm jealous.

and hey, it's scott larsen. hi.