Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Myrtle Beach

Like a good wife I left Brent and flew off to Myrtle Beach with my family for nine days so Brent could concentrate on studying for his boards.
I forgot my camera but here are a few pictures courtesy of my sister-in-law Holly.


This is my sad face because I miss Brent so much.

Cute Ava playing in the sand.

Ava, Kaela, and Bryce.

The Darts who are now moving to North Carolina for Ryan's new job.

Everyone in our family was there except Brent. Sad.
It was fun to see my nephew Roman who I had never seen before and all the other cute kiddies as well. The beach and the weather was fabulous. I recommend it to anyone who would like an east coast beach vacation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must love your husband alot to leave him like that.

Lacey Jane said...

Fun! I've always wanted to go to Myrtle Beach... That boy kneeling next to you sorta looks like Brent?

:)

Bridgett said...

That is funny that you said that Lacey. That boy is my little 13 year old brother and I tease them that they are just like each other! Riley is way into falconeering right now. Enough said.

ali said...

Fuuun. A totally Dartastic week! You Darts sure make cute offspring.