Saturday, May 26, 2012

Days with Darwin

Awhile back my neighbor told me she was having a really crummy day. On her way home from the grocery store she almost ran into a couple of cars who weren't driving very well. She decided it was just a bad day all together when she pulled into her driveway and looked over to our house and saw Darwin naked waving to her in our bay window. She said it put a smile on her face and made her day a lot better.

I was hanging from the monkey bars when Darwin said, "Mom, you too heavy." He must have been concerned that the monkey bars would break under such a load.

One morning I caught Darwin picking his nose and eating it. Immediatly I told him, "Ew Darwin, that's gross! Don't pick your nose and eat it!" He replied, "Dis not gross, dis dinner."

Right now Darwin is liking Penn a lot more. He introduces him by saying, "Dis my Penners."

No comments: