Tuesday, December 14, 2010

7 Weeks Big and a Blizzard


Penn is still a super sweet baby with his only vice being he wants to be held all of the time. But otherwise he sleeps at least 4 to 5 hrs a night, is a terrific nurser and puts up with his big brothers slaps and kisses.
We had a blizzard here in Minnesota over the weekend. 20in fell over Friday night and Saturday. Luckily, church was cancelled so we could finish digging ourselves out. Brent just completed eight weeks of a more time consuming rotation on Friday so it was nice to spend the entire time home together. Here are some shots of the D man heading out in the snow.


6 comments:

Lacey Jane said...

Bridg- Penn is SO cute! What a sweet boy.

Wow on the blizzard! I bet Darwin loved the snow!

St. Julien's said...

You need to post more pics of that baby! Snowed in...just like the old dayzzzz. I am not jealous. Its 50 degrees here so I wore sandals. Do you ever call Penn, Penny or Pen man or Penner or is it just Penn? Just curious. What a great name!

ferardandy said...

i can't believe how much he's changed in that short of time. he is so cute. both your boys are big, you do need to post more often.

Jesse C said...

That is a good looking baby. Nice work folks.

ali said...

That is one cute baby boy. I need to see more of him. (Now I know a little how it feel when I don't post for three months.)

I'm surprised D Man didn't get swallowed by all that snow. I thought it would be over his head!

allison said...

penn is adorable. I miss you guys. I need to see more photos of your cute boys!