Friday, December 21, 2007

Recap

So I haven't posted in awhile. The last month was really busy. Here are some pictures from my trip to Chicago. I know, I know, I have way too many pictures of my nieces and nephews, but hey are just too adorable for words.



I went to the Art Institute for a whole afternoon by myself. I really loved it. They featured Jasper Johns Gray pieces. Previously, I wasn't a big Jasper Johns fan but I have to say I was impressed with his pieces. We also went to the contemporary art museum but I cannot say the same for it. Yikes!


The gigantic silver bean thing was fun to take pictures at.


The three Dart Boys. They are expecting another little brother in January!

I wonder if these little girls...

will turn out anything like these girls?

Olivia was my little red headed elf. She is even sweeter than she looks.

This one wasn't feeling well that day. Can you tell?

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey! Sorry it's been so long, remember me? :) Fun pix, looks like you had a fun time in Chicago. You look so cute with long hair! And yes, you do have adorable nieces and nephews. :)

ali said...

Kewl photos! Bridge, you are so funny. And your family is so cute. And, I'm happy you like Jasper Johns.