Monday, August 27, 2007

The Swell

Brent and I went to the swell with some friends a few weeks ago.




We were completely beat the next week because we are out of shape (and I didn't even stick around for the second day hike).

It was a good last trip for Brent now that he is spending most of time in hospitals through the fall. It was also good to see Andrew who we hardly saw this summer because he doesn't like to hang out with his married friends anymore (hee hee). Thanks for the invite, Andrew. We had a lot of fun.

7 comments:

drew said...

I like hanging out with married friends, they're just always in bed by 8pm when I like to start hanging out.

allison said...

pretty pictures. looks like you had a lot of fun, I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

That place looks sweet. I have never been. I need to buy some tevas and move to utah.

ali said...

Andrew: I don't remember the last time I went to be before 1 a.m. NOW do you want to hang out? Curtis and I together yield some incredible stay-up-late power. Mt. Dew of course helps.

Bridge, this looks so fun! I've always wanted to see the Swell. My sister shot guns there once.

Kristin said...

Bridgett, when I saw that you posted on my side I was secretly hoping that you were the bridgett and not just a random bridgette who found me via cyber surfing. (It's always nice to have a post, let alone a really nice one but it's great when it's someone you know!) Is this the San Rafael Swell? That's one of my favorite places to go in the whole world...I can't believe how much water was there. Hey, wanna play soccer with us again?

Bridgett said...

Of course I would love to play soccer with you guys again! Let me know when you guys start up again. Sorry about he mistery post, I should have clarified who I was. I'm glad you figured it out.

ferardandy said...

i give up on your blog. you are too kewl. please come down to st. george!