Friday, July 20, 2007

School Days Gone By

So Brent's mom always took pictures of him on the first day of school. Well now I take a pictures of Brent on his first day of school. Here are the pictures from the last two years.
1st Year


2nd Year


What can I say? The camera loves him.
I share these because Brent is all finished with school work. He is now in his rotations so he can't go to school in shorts and a t-shirt anymore. Also Brent got his board scores back on Wednesday! He did extremely well and I am so proud of him. All his hard work paid off and he got a great score! He can now be free to choose whatever kind of doctor he wants to be. Three Cheers for Brent!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Congrats Brent!

Anonymous said...

**CONGRATULATIONS** to both the photographer and the doctor!

Shelby said...

I see a little bit of Riley in those pictures. Hmmm...Congrats on the test scores!

drew said...

Brent looks sick. Is he eating well?

Lacey Jane said...

Congrats! Congrats! So exciting.

Anonymous said...

Great job Brent. I feel bad that our last conversation ended with a dropped call.

I miss your voice.

You are one of the smartest people I know and I am glad that the boards represented that well.

allison said...

Good Job Brent! That's great news.

I love the first day of school pics.

Shane D. said...

Im so glad people blog! These are important happenings! congratulations! Shane D.

ali said...

Way to go B&B. Hopefully this means we'll get to see more of you.

Why no labcoat on year two?

The Neil said...

Is Brent wearing the same exact shorts, socks and shoes in both years?

Hope to see you this weekend in the Swell.

drew said...

I just came across Neil's comment and can't stop laughing. Holy crap.