Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I am alive


In lew of the recent events of last night, I would like to let everyone know that I wasn't working at Trolley Square last night when the murders happened. I am available to work on Mondays but wasn't scheduled. Brent and I were going to go down there about that same time but decided not to for some reason. I called down there right before the shootings to ask my coworkers a question, and it is strange to think that something so awful was about to happen. I haven't heard from anyone that I work with so I am hoping that means no one from our store was hurt. I'm very sad about what happened and wish my condolences for the families of the victims.
Thanks for all the calls and concern.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know you're safe, you really never expect stuff like this to happen so close to home. "crazy" is about all I can say.

ali said...

Oh, thank goodness Bridgie. So happy you are safe and sound, but I already told you that. :)

Anonymous said...

DeDe and I are so glad that you are alive and safe.

allison said...

Bridgett, I thought about you that night and hoped that you weren't working. I'm so glad to hear you were safe at home instead :)